Monday, March 23, 2009

Kids Together Park

Yesterday Jonathan and I met Alex, Lauren and Robyn at Kids Together Park in Cary. It is a great park--perfect for preschool aged kids. Alex and Lauren were so happy and so much fun. It is neat to see them because they are older than Jon and I can see where he is heading. They can communicate! It is amazing to hear them talk in complete sentences and express what they want. Lauren is potty trained! She was great at telling Robyn she needed to go. I cannot believe how big they are and how fast it has gone since they were born.
Lauren! She is so spunky! I love it!
The boys
Robyn, Alex and Lauren
Alex showing Jonathan what to do- so sweet
Playing ring-around-the-rosie

Cousins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Alex & JPA. That is so sweet that he has his hand on his leg! We cant wait to spend some quality time with JPA!

The Arnold Family said...

Oh I love Kids Together Park! That park is great we used to go there with the kids at the mission. Have fun on your cruise!