Monday, March 16, 2009
A Baby Changes Everything!
Nathan got home from work the other day and went upstairs to take a shower. Jonathan LOVES the shower and/or the bathtub. Jonathan heard the shower turn on and he scooted up the stairs as quickly as he could. I was working on something and didn't notice that he had slipped away. A minute later I hear Nathan saying, "Oh, no! Buddy, no! Buddy, what are you doing?" He sounded sort of panicked, so I went up to see if he needed help. Jonathan had jumped over the side of the tub and gotten into the shower- fully clothed, shoes and all! He is crazy! So, being the supportive wife and mother that I am, I ran and found the camera, took a few shots and then got Jonathan out of the tub.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so funny!!!
Norah loves the tub too!
Nice legs Nate. How do you feel about your wife posting naked pics of you on the internet? :)
That's hilarious by the way!
Post a Comment