
On a sad note, Nathan's grandmother passed away last Monday. She had been ill for sometime. Aunt Linda had been lovingly caring for her in her home so that she could be pampered. Nathan flew to Buffalo to be with his family on Wednesday morning and returned home late Friday night. He and his family are doing well. Nathan spoke at her funeral and reminisced about her youthful spirit. When she was in her 80's Nathan rode his motorcycle to the family cottage and jokingly asked his grandma if she wanted to ride. Before he knew what was happening, she had a helmet on and was ready to go! He was proud to say that her first motorcycle ride was with him! We are all comforted because we are confident that she knew the Lord and is home with Him now. She joins Nathan's grandfather who passed away last November.
Jonathan and I stayed at my parents home while Nathan was out of town. Grandma was so excited for Jonathan's first sleepover! She may have gotten more than she bargained for having to be up at night helping with feeds. We also discovered that Jonathan is not a fan of his pack and play. He cried every time we put him in it and never lasted for more than 30 minutes! It was quite frustrating. But, we are back home and he likes his crib, so that is good!



3 comments:
Glad to see you guys are doing well and so very glad you have a good eater and sleeper. He looks so alert! We hope to see you guys soon so Jonathan and Camden can meet up. Love - The Mudryk Family
Nate, I am so sorry about your grandmother, but I know it is comforting to know that she is with Jesus, especially during this time of the year! I bet they have a wonderful birthday party in Heaven just for Him :)
Jonathan is very cute! I am glad that you posted more pictures. I hope all is going well. Vera says Hello!
Jon and Mary
Congratulations
Baby is so precious. I know you are thankful to have your parents help out when you need them. Love your photos. Hope you liked the dog and stork dvd. I'm glad to hear that Winston is doing well.
Blessings to you and all your family.
Ms. Gail
Post a Comment