We are officially 40 weeks pregnant today. Our appointment is scheduled for 9:00 tomorrow morning... Hopefully, the next time you read we will have baby pics up!!!!
Congratulations! I am due in 6 days!!! I can't wait!!! It's great to see your blog. I have one too, you'll have to check it out when you are not tired and consumed with your new little guy!
4 comments:
I LOVE the picture. I am praying for you today. I can't believe you get to meet your sweet, sweet baby, your incredible gift of God today!
Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! I hope you are all doing well.
Kim Horner
YEA! I am so excited for you! Please if you need anything CALL ME! Jonathan is a lucky little boy!
Congratulations! I am due in 6 days!!! I can't wait!!! It's great to see your blog. I have one too, you'll have to check it out when you are not tired and consumed with your new little guy!
Post a Comment