Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just waiting...

Well, I am still pregnant and not having any contractions. We are ready to go...the bags are packed, the nursery is ready, lesson plans are done and I finished my grad school class!!! Now we are just waiting! We will probably be waiting until Tuesday at 9:00 when I am scheduled to be induced. We would rather not be induced, so pray that I would go into labor.
Nathan is good at staying busy and finding projects to complete. He is working on building some shelves in the closets.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay that you're so prepared! I'm sorry it's taking so long. Only 3 more days really. Have you gotten your Christmas shopping done? I have one word for you if you have to be induced. Epidural. :) You're a hero no matter what! Love you!

The Arnold Family said...

Little Elizabeth or Jonathan will be here before you know it! Do one thing before Tuesday...SLEEP ALL YOU CAN!!! In fact, don't wake up until Tuesday morning...go to sleep now and stay asleep until you need to go to the hospital.
We'll pray that all things will go the way you want them to go and that everyone will be healthy in the process.
Love You!!!