The other day Jonathan was having his diaper changed and after he was finished, asked to have his diaper off. I told him no, that he had to have it on. He persuaded me by telling me that it hurt. I took it off and then he grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, poopy on toilet." Well, I had to respond to that and I put him on the toilet. He then sat down and grunted a little, but nothing happened. Then he looked down at himself and said, "Come on, pen**." Still nothing happened. So we got a Sesame Street seat to fit over the toilet because he is definitely getting the idea. Tonight, I decided to read to him while he was waiting and finally it came! He was shocked and didn't know how to react. We cheered for him and he got excited! Hopefully, he will keep it up!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Potty!
The other day Jonathan was having his diaper changed and after he was finished, asked to have his diaper off. I told him no, that he had to have it on. He persuaded me by telling me that it hurt. I took it off and then he grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, poopy on toilet." Well, I had to respond to that and I put him on the toilet. He then sat down and grunted a little, but nothing happened. Then he looked down at himself and said, "Come on, pen**." Still nothing happened. So we got a Sesame Street seat to fit over the toilet because he is definitely getting the idea. Tonight, I decided to read to him while he was waiting and finally it came! He was shocked and didn't know how to react. We cheered for him and he got excited! Hopefully, he will keep it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is funny. I am still laughing. Vera pooped in the potty and was excited until she saw it. Then she was scared.
He is such a good boy! And definitely a genius. I think it is because he was breastfeed!
YAY, Jonathan!!
A victory! Good job Jonny. You hair looks fantastic, Becky! That's a great cut for you. I just got mine chopped off yesterday, and I mean chopped off. It's shorter than it has been in over 20 years....
That is fantastic!!!!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment