Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pullen Park

A few weeks ago, Mary invited me, Jonathan, Ava & Hayden to go to Pullen Park. It was a very hot day, but we had fun. Mary took all of the pics and we didn't get any of her or Lane. Mary was a trooper...feeding Lane, keeping track of Vera and pushing a stroller like a champ!
The kiddos had fun playing together!
Mary has Vera who is 19 months old and Lane who is 4 months old. Ava has Hayden who is 18 months old and she is also pregnant with her second, about half way through. Our plan was to meet there at 10:00. Mary sent me a text at 9:55 letting me know she was there with her kids. (I may or may not have been pulling out of my drive way at that time.) I called her at 10:05 to let her know I would be there soon. I told her to keep an eye out for Ava. Yeah...Ava and Hayden were already there playing with them. I finally arrived at 10:15 with my one well behaved child. Running late! It is one of my worst traits and drives Nathan (and everyone else!) crazy! I better work on that before we even think about having number 2!
The best picture you can get with three kids around 18 months old!
Feeding the ducks. Mary had it all together and remembered to bring bread.

On the train.
I better go get ready now so I am not late...

No comments: