Grandpa made the beautiful canoe when I was a little girl. It is cedar strip and the seats were caned by my grandfather.
Nathan and I started out the day by going to a shooting range. (Thanks to Auntie Ashley for watching Jonathan!) Nathan shot one gun that he had never shot before. He also taught me how to shoot. I love being with Nathan when he is teaching me something. He is so sweet and loving, while explaining everything in detail. It was great!
After the shooting range, we went out for sushi! We were introduced to it on the cruise and Nathan had been wanting to try it. It was great! Then, we headed to the car wash in Apex. This is one of Nathan's favorite things to do. We vacuumed the truck out, too. Since we were in Apex, we went to Pelican's for a pina colada sno ball. They are so delicious--perfect treat for a hot day.
Then we went home and got Jonathan and picked Grandpa up for our canoeing adventure. He was busy with re-organizing his garage and was too busy to go, but who can resist JPA?
After canoeing, we went home and showered and then met Adam, Ashley and mom and dad for dinner at Chili's. After dinner, Nathan, Adam and dad went golfing at Knight's Play.
Nathan was able to use the driver he got for his birthday! It was a great day!



2 comments:
OK first of all you have to be our new sushi buddies! WE LOVE SUSHI! Secondly, I don't know why you went to a shooting range. Were there people there? Someone could just open fire and kill everyone!!!
I wish you didnt post my mess!
Post a Comment