Jonathan has a habit of spending time in Winston's crate. We have tried to curb this behavior in many ways to no avail. Finally, we came up with a plan. Jonathan likes to be inside of things, so we brainstormed what we had that he could get inside of, but would be a little more sanitary. Here is what we came up with...


He was excited because he actually got Winston in the suitcase with him. This only happened once! Winston much prefers his crate- alone!

Here is another example of Jon and his love for being inside of things. This is in Grandma Ashley's room while she was temporarily staying at a nursing home.
1 comment:
That is too cute. I have found that Vera also likes to be in things. She goes under the stools in the kitchen and under little tables we have around the house. It is like her play area.
I hope things are going well. Maybe one day I will get brave and face going out in the world with my two children.....YIKES!
Post a Comment