Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Boy is a BOY!!

Jonathan is non-stop! He is constantly moving and getting into everything. There is most definitely an innate difference between boys and girls. And folks, we have a boy's boy! He is brave and has no fear. He is bold and curious! Here are some of the antics for today.
Here he crawled into the bathroom, pulled himself up on the toilet.
The next thing I knew, he had flushed the toilet!
Then, Nathan had been working all day. When he came in, Jonathan REALLY wanted to be with him. He yelled when Nathan went upstairs. Eventually, he just decided he would go up after him. Here he is climbing up the stairs for the first time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this little booger! He is definitely all boy. It's a good thing he's so cute.

Christine said...

I love that last picture. He looks pretty mischievous.