Just because I don't want to forget....
I love it when he smiles his dimple smile at me.
I love it when I squeeze his fat roly-poly legs.
I love it when he scoots over to me and smiles because he sees me.
I love his hands.
I love that he loves textures of things and is always scratching things to experience them.
I love that he is easy going and lets other people love on him, too!
I love that he still falls asleep in my arms.
I love that he has dimples!
I love that he is crawling and into everything.
I love that he makes me laugh.
I love that I just love him because he is my son.
I love that other people are in love with him, too.
I love him in Nathan's arms.
I love him touching my face.
I love him trying to figure out how things work.
I love it when he laughs his deep belly laughs!
I love it when he splashes in the water during his bath.
I love that he is elated when I pick him up after work and crawls over so quickly to see me.
I love that he has looks that are just like Nathan's.
I love it when he wants to try need foods and makes hilarious faces as he tries them.
I love it that he rubs my arms when I hold him.
I love it when he snuggles up to Nathan when he is in bed with us.
I love that his skin is so soft and smooth.
I love that he is all boy.
I love that he is brave and fearless.
I love that he loves Nathan as much as he loves me!
I love him, my sweet Jonny Bear!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment