
Our sweet Jonathan is two months old today!
Here are his stats:
weight- 13 lbs. 15 oz.
height- 24 in.
At his check up, the doctor couldn't believe how he had grown! The boy loves to eat!!!
Here are his stats:
weight- 13 lbs. 15 oz.
height- 24 in.
At his check up, the doctor couldn't believe how he had grown! The boy loves to eat!!!
He is a happy little man!!



7 comments:
Congratulations!
happy birthday, buddy!!
Happy Birthday Jonathan!
Hayden
HE IS happy!! I am loving the dimples.
LOVE THE DIMPLES! That smile is to die for!! It was nice seeing you the other night.
Happy Birthday! I love you!!
Whoa! As I looked at this picture I saw your dad, and then as I scrolled through your blog, I saw the mini-me post! He's precious...Jonathan, that is.
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Aubrey
Post a Comment