oh my goodness!!! he looks just like your dad. i bet that makes ypur d so happy. vera and i had a good time yesterday. jonathan is a cute little guy.
Jonathan,I miss you so much! You are so much bigger even then when I was just there a week ago! I hope you are feeling better and being a good little sleeper. I LOVE YOU!Auntie Ashley
He definitely looks like your dad! So cute!ava
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my goodness!!! he looks just like your dad. i bet that makes ypur d so happy. vera and i had a good time yesterday. jonathan is a cute little guy.
Jonathan,
I miss you so much! You are so much bigger even then when I was just there a week ago! I hope you are feeling better and being a good little sleeper. I LOVE YOU!
Auntie Ashley
He definitely looks like your dad! So cute!
ava
Post a Comment