Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Auntie Ashley

My sister Ashley was here for her Christmas break from college. She was living at my parent's house in Apex. She loved being near Jonathan and spoiling him.
As a gift to Nathan and me, she spent 2 nights at our home in Jonathan's nursery. Jonathan is a pro at taking bottles, so we moved a mini-fridge in his room, a bottle warmer and put an air mattress on the floor. Then we did the best thing ever...we turned off the baby monitor and went to sleep! Ashley stayed with him and got up for all the feeds and diaper changes. It was wonderful!!!!! Nathan and I got two full nights of sleep!
I did sneak in one morning, really early, to see how she was doing. She was sleeping soundly on the floor and Jon was sleeping soundly in his crib! I wish I had gotten a picture!
THANK YOU, AUNTIE ASHLEY!!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Go Aunt Ashley. I can I borrow her when I have my next one? Seriously though, what a great break for you guys.

Anonymous said...

AHH! I love it! I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with all of you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW, Ashley that is the best gift you could give them!!