Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We are having fun!

The family at the Erie Zoo
Train at the zoo
Petting the goats
The Floating Stage, The Chautauqua Belle and part of the crowd at Chautauqua Lake Idol
Cousins!

Swimming Train
Swimming during the songs
Driving the boat home with daddy
Sorry Aunt Linda Bear- Jon was exploring in the dishwasher and took the doll for a ride!
The three of us tubing- the cottage is the blue house on the right
Amy & Drew
Three Sisters Island- my favorite place at the Falls!
Horseshoe Falls


Mackenzie floating above the dock
Driving the jet ski


Jon started eating cereal with milk in it
Playing in the rain at the Swanson reunion
Cole & Anna on the cars at Midway Park
Cole, Anna, Jon & Hannah on the boats

Checking out Niagara Falls for the first time
Jon and Nolan at Niagara Falls
Uncle Ron and Jon on the dirt bike

3 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like a great time! I sure have fond memories of that place. Enjoy the rest of your time there!

Ava said...

We so wish that we were there with you!

The Furman's said...

Love love love them all!! I'm so jealous of all the wonderful times you've had this summer! Let's not stop with jealous, I covet them too! :) Way to break 2 commandments in one fell swoop. I'm on a role.