The girls hanging out the day before the wedding...Karey, me, Ashley, Erica & Ashley.
The brothers (RJ and Ryan) interrupting us!
Ryan giving me some final pointers on my big matron of honor toast. You can't tell from the pic, but I really did want his help and asked for his advice. He helped me to make the final touches and it turned out really well. Thanks for the help, big brother.
Jonathan loved the necklace Auntie made for the bridesmaids.
Auntie Karey fell in love with Jonny Pat all over again this weekend!
Does anyone see a little resemblance between Uncle Ry Ry and Jonathan?
Hanging out with Grandpa at the reception. Nathan and I didn't hold Jonathan the entire night!





4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! Oh, and Becky, did you really have a baby 6 months ago? You look terrific.
I second that!
Hey Becky! You do look great! And before I read the caption under Nate's pic with the bib I thought....what's wrong with his shirt??? funny!
Becky you look great! Way to go! I'm still working on it! ;) Looks like the wedding was lots of fun!
Post a Comment