Friday, October 26, 2007

It is coming soon...

Well, we are on our way. I am 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. I am having contractions, but they are not regular (and they are in my legs, which is apparently normal). We are just hoping that the baby will wait until my lessons plans are done for my maternity leave!!! We won't even mention grad school...
My parents bought a house about 10 minutes from us in Apex, NC. It is conveniently located, so dropping the baby off will not be so far out of the way from school. They also sold their house in WNY and are flying up there tonight. Then they pack on Saturday and head back here on Sunday. They have everything scheduled with U-Haul. We are very excited. They closed on the NC house on Tuesday and have been busy painting this week. (Well, Mom has been busy painting...Dad has been working...did we mention he is working as a Career Development Teacher in Wake County? It is an adventure!!)
We will post some pics soon because I know that there is nothing more that people would rather see than a pregnant lady!!!!

No comments: