Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baby & Hot in NC


The baby has been moving like crazy and it is wonderful! I have to say how relieved I am because it moves all throughout the day and I never, ever worry about it! It is certainly an active one! We are 25 weeks along.

It has been so steamy here! It started to rain this evening and hopefully that will bring some relief. I started a new position, so I don't have to do recess duty anymore! Days like we have had today make so happy I made the switch.

Nathan is out of town working on a project with my dad and brother. He is having fun, but did fall off of a ladder the first day they started working. He cut his leg on a nail and should have gotten stitches, but didn't!

I finished a grad school class and I earned an A! I was surprised because I worked hard when I did work on it, but I didn't always spend enough time on it. I am glad it is done. I am still figuring out my fall class.

No comments: